1. Any charge for trade blinds samples?
Sample swatches for vertical and roller blinds are FREE.
2. Apart from swatches do you supply pattern books?
We can supply the full range of major manufacturers books which we pass on to you for what we pay for them.
3. Are you a member of any trade associations?
Yes, we are a full member of the BBSA (British Blind &Shutter Association). Also we are the original member in the North East of “The Registry of Master Blind & curtain makers”.
4. Do you charge extra for 89mm vertical blinds?
No, unlike most other blind companies who charge an extra 15% on 89mm (3.5″)vertical blinds we don’t charge any extra.
5. Do you charge for using credit cards?
No, again unlike many companies we don’t charge you for using your credit card.
6. Do you charge more for split opening on verticals?
No, once again unlike most other blind manufacturers we don’t charge extra to have your vertical blinds with a split opening.
7. How do I order?
Preferred choices are e-mail or fax, so we both have a record.You can of course use the phone or post if you prefer.
8. How long for delivery ?
Delivery is weekly, but you can have it when you want and if you have a rush job we will do all we can to help you.
9. What guarantee do I get?
Our vertical & roller blinds carry a full 6 Year FREE warranty.All other blinds have a full 12 months warranty.
10. What is the delivery charge for orders?
Delivery for any size of order to the UK mainland is £9.(except Highlands)Please get in touch with us for offshore and worldwide prices.
11. What methods of payment do you accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa credit & debit cards as well as personal and company cheques.
12. Who supplies the material for the blinds ?
We use a range of suppliers including Louvolite, Eclipse and Hunter Douglas.